Vacation Ch. 02

I slowly drifted awake. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this relaxed or this well rested. Jenny was curled up beside me. After the amazing, frantic, exhausting start to our vacation we had settled in and spent a couple of days doing absolutely nothing. It's not an easy thing, doing nothing. It's part of what I love so much about all inclusive vacation spots. We didn't need to consider any aspect of our day. Others cooked, cleaned and generally made our days as carefree as possible. We lounged, we wandered, and did our level best to just be there. We both needed this more than either of us had realized.

I rolled to the side, putting my arm over Jenny and kissed her on the head.

"Mmmmm..." Jenny opened one eye to glance at me then snuggled up against me. Her hand moved onto my side then slid down to my hip. She gently ran her fingers into the little hollow just inside my hip bone. "I like this little spot right here" she said as she caressed the smooth skin there. I started to get hard.

"I like a lot of spots," I said as I slid my hand along Jenny's side. I slowly stroked up and down, touching her back, her hip, then kneading her ass while pulling her in against my erection.

"You do seem to be interested," Jenny's hand slid onto my shaft and began a light stroking motion. I closed my eyes and shifted onto my back allowing my cock to point directly up. "I think we might want to save this for later," she stopped her hand and propped herself up on one elbow.

"Later?" I asked, mildly disappointed that we weren't going to have a quiet, gentle round of morning sex before breakfast.

"While we were wandering around I noticed there's a section of beach that is marked as clothing optional." Jenny trailed her hand up my stomach onto my chest. "What do you think about going there today to get a little extra sun?" My erection intensified and my cock twitched. Jenny glanced down and continued, "I think I have my answer. We should get ready." With that Jenny rolled away from me and hopped off the bed.

We didn't rush, but we didn't linger either. Jenny pulled on her two piece swimsuit. It's not a revealing micro number. Alternating dark and light blue stripes with thin white and yellow stripes separating the blues. The bottoms tied at her hips. The best feature of the suit in my opinion was the fact that if she was excited there was simply no hiding her nipples. Jenny seemed very much into this idea of heading to the nude beach as her nipples poked through clearly. She grabbed a sarong she had picked up at the local market. The sarong was a light cream and blue tie dyed color made from a very thin cotton. It was a modest cover up, but was completely see through when the sunlight was behind it. She wrapped it around herself and we headed out.

We strolled along the beach looking for a decent spot. Once we'd gone a fair distance away from the weathered decking of the resort we began to see a few others scattered around and taking in the sun. There were a number of others that had decided naked was the best way to enjoy the beach. We found ourselves a small hollow relatively close to the water. There were some rocks off to one side, but the sand was clear and the area just right for us. I laid out the beach towels and set our bag off to one corner.

Jenny stood looking around for a moment, then pulled at her wrap and dropped it to the towel next to me. She glanced back over her shoulder at me, then pulled her bikini top up over her head and off. Her breasts fell free and she dropped the top down with the wrap. She slid her hands along her sides, grabbing her breasts and lifting them slightly before moving to the sides of her bikini bottoms. She set her feet apart, undid the ties and just let her bottoms fall to the ground. She stood there, completely naked for the entire world to see. I just stared. It was glorious.

"You're going to need to help me reach all my parts with the sun block," Jenny laid down on her back on the towel. "Be sure you don't miss any spots. I don't want to burn."

It took me a moment to break my trance. I took a quick glance around then dropped my swim shorts to the towel next to Jenny's things. I picked up the sun block and squirted it into my hand. Kneeling down and started at Jenny's shoulders. I slid my hands down along her arms, then back up and onto her collar bones. I was once again hard as I massaged sun block onto her tits. I grabbed them, squeezed them and made sure to slide across her nipples. Jenny sighed and squirmed a little, "Don't forget the rest of me."

I continued to slather her all over, watching her body glisten in the sunshine. As I was working I noticed a few other beach goers wandering back and forth near our location. I didn't mention it to Jenny, but glanced up now and again. It seemed we were working on bringing an audience to our location. I had finished Jenny's stomach, hips and both legs but I had neglected one very important part. As I ran my hands up her legs again I squirted a little extra lotion onto her just above her small patch of pubic hair. Jenny keeps a nice, trimmed area there.

"You know you've drawn a few admirers along the beach here, right?" As I said this I rubbed the extra lotion down across her mound and began to massage the area all around her lips. Jenny squirmed and moved her legs further apart. My hands slid along her inner thighs and then back up and over her mound, cupping her while allowing my middle finger to slide along her slit as I brought my hand back up onto her stomach. She shuddered, but did not close her legs.

After a moment, Jenny spoke up. "I know you've been enjoying the show I've been putting on." She rolled onto her stomach. Glancing up along the beach she noticed some of the others that had been walking back and forth around our spot on the beach. "I want to give you a little something extra today."

"You're all I need sweetie" I reached to start rubbing down her back.

"Wait." Jenny rolled ever so slightly up. "Don't put the sunblock on my back."

"The part about not getting sunburn?" I asked.

"I think you should take that," she patted my cock, "out for a walk."

"I can do that, but what about you?" I hesitated.

Jenny glanced at a man that had been past our spot enough times that we knew he was interested in what he saw. "I'm going to recruit some help. You get to watch." Jenny waved a hand at me, shooing me away.

I stood up, cock bobbing up and down and started to walk away. I walked along the beach for a while, then turned and headed back toward our spot. As I was nearing Jenny I saw her motion to the man we had both noticed. She held up the lotion bottle and gestured toward her back. That seemed to do the trick. He walked over and knelt down beside her. I decided to hang back and watch, just as my lovely wife had suggested.

Jenny stretched and wriggled under his hands as he rubbed the lotion all over her. As he rubbed he spent extra time rubbing her ass and upper thighs. He moved down and straddled one of her legs. This position meant he had to lean forward slightly to reach her lower back. As he massaged, Jenny moved her other leg further apart leaving herself wide open to this man's view. He leaned forward reaching for her lower back and as he did his dick slid along the back of her leg. He passed his hands over her back and then ran one hand directly into her ass. He used the other to pull her further open and I could clearly see him massage her most intimate places. Her hips bucked and she pushed back against his hand. He continued to rub and began to lean forward more rubbing his cock along her leg.

I was still too distant to hear the exchange, but I could see Jenny turn her head and say something to him. He smiled, then laid down on his back on the towels. Jenny sat up, taking the lotion from him. She then began to apply it to his lower abdomen and went directly to his fat, erect cock. She gripped him and started to slide up and down his shaft. Her other hand moved along his thigh then gently cupped his balls. Her hand slid up and down steadily, and I could see she was saying a few quiet words to him. Her stroke changed slightly and she leaned in, taking his head into her mouth. Her left hand continued to stroke as she licked and sucked him. I know just how good Jenny is at that combo and it did not take long before she brought her head up and smiled at him. Her stroke intensified, sped up and then I could clearly see he came all over his stomach. Jenny's eyes widened just a bit as she gripped the base of his shaft firmly then slid her hand up and off his dick, rubbing the cum around on his belly like it was sunblock. She looked up at me and smiled.

Jenny looked back at her guest and chatted a little more. He laid a gentle hand on her shoulder, stood up and walked down the beach into the water.

I walked back over to our towels. "That was amazingly hot."

Jenny looked up at me and said, "Don't sit down."

I raised a quizzical eyebrow at that. "We need to head back to our room. I can see the precum literally dripping from your dick." Jenny nodded my way, "and I want very much to do things that will probably get us into a lot of trouble if we do them right here on the beach."

I didn't question, just began to pack our things up. On a whim, I handed the sarong back to Jenny, but tucked her swimsuit back into the bag with the towels. I yanked my shorts up and held out my hand to her. Jenny smiled a devious little smile at me. She then pulled the wrap around herself, tucked in the top edge as if it was a bath towel.

Jenny ran her hand along my cock and said, "We definitely need to get back to the room, but the walk could be very interesting." She then turned and started back toward our room. I watched her go. I could watch her all day. I broke my daze and started after her. I couldn't wait for the next part of her show.

https://www.chevelles.com/forums/members/219148-giyaniru.html

https://community.hide.me/members/wowebequ.15166/about

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/members/hegiwumi/activity/1466/

https://www.tehnologijahrane.com/forum/korisnici/38192/

https://terraria-servers.com/profile/vilohuru/

https://unturned-servers.net/profile/kawutuva/

https://www.kill-tilt.fr/forums/users/doxetulu/

http://forum.microwaves101.com/profile/825/bifimade

https://wefunder.com/leelumpkins

https://www.theakforum.net/forums/members/66989.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 06

Sex Deprived Straight Guy Fucks Twink

Yes Professor Ch. 02