Incest--Revenge Fucking

PART ONE--MOM'S BUSINESS PRACTICE

All persons are over the age of 18, and all sex is consensual and based on a true occurrence. If you find the story of interest please give it a good vote, favor the story and please follow the author. There will be more to cum. This way you will be notified of new stories on your home page. Thank you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is of no importance. I am older now, looking back on a lifetime of wonderful sexual encounters, particularly the many occasions my mother permitted me to have sex with her. Some will say incest is disgusting, I understand that. You have to experience it, to realize how powerful those sweet wonderful moments of ejaculation can be inside your birth mother.

When I was in my early twenties, I dropped out of college for two years, ostensibly to chauffer Mom. She wasn't the best of drivers. Dad thought it would be easier for her if I could help.

My mother was the product of the marriage of an Italian and a Jew. Some say Jewish women are the sexiest. That always seemed to me to be a stupid thing to say, but there was an exotic sexual air about her. I once met a German who swore a Jewish woman had a special sexy smell. I don't know if those ideas have any validity, I doubt that they do. Mom's skin color was darker than the Scandanavian girls I bedded in college and her complexion was clear. Her large eyes were emerald green. She wore her hair, with a natural wave, at shoulder length, bangs in the front.

Mom was in her forties at the time. She was still a strong attractive woman. She had large breasts, a curvaceous rear, and very pretty legs. She had dyed her hair a shiny jet black to cover a few gray hairs. I thought she looked very Italian. Our community was mostly of Italian extraction, so she fit in easily. She even knew a sprinkling of Italian words that she'd use at Mario's ItalianDelicatessen when she'd order cheese and sausages, "Soni duri la tua salsici?".(Are your sausages hard) and Mario would say, "Certo, sempre per lei Senora" (Of course, always for you Senora. Before you knew it everyone in the store was laughing.

I was aware of the lewd glances strange men made at her, even when in my she was in my company. That bothered me. Mom was an account executive for an outdoor advertising firm that specialized in billboards along the highways. Besides offering the best service to clients wanting advertising media with their own special sales message, she offered some services that were not in her contracts. At that time, I wasn't aware of those extras.

There are many stories I can tell about fucking Mom, but the one that stands out in my memory like a holy man's ripe dick listening to young women's confessions, began one morning when she was putting on a provocative outfit. She'd called me into her bedroom to help her pull up her stockings that were caught in her thigh-high boots. She was wearing only her bra and red lace-trimmed panties. Perfume filled the room. Channel Number Nine was very popular, and it was intoxicating.

Her request was something she'd never asked of me before. It was a very intimate thing, pulling up her stockings and attaching them to her garter belt. I felt embarrassed when forced to put my hand inside her boots, grabbing the stocking top and pulling it up alongside her leg, the smell of the chaffing of the fabric on her skin, feeling her well-muscled thighs as I struggled to pulled the stocking up her leg to meet her garter belt, gave me a hard-on that I tried to hide. She glanced at me, as I finished the procedure on both legs. That was when she must have noticed the bulge, and said,

"It's about time you learned to feel around with the girls."

Mom's garter belt was hardly visible under her short red skirt unless she bent forward or backward. Her bountiful breasts lay beneath a matching red cashmere sweater. It was a cool New Jersey day. We were near the Jersey shore, where the salty scent of the sea breeze carries inland. Mom wore a red wool cape with black leather piping, and a black beret like the one Monica wore when she was sucking Clinton's cock. Her high black leather boots had leopard trim.

My job was to drive her to her appointments. Since it wasn't always easy to find a parking place, I usually sat in the car and waited until she completed her job. I noticed right away that she seemed to have no track of time. She'd say,

"I'll be out in an hour,"

and three hours later, she'd arrive. I usually took some reading material to pass the time, usually a copy of Playboy. I would hide it when I saw her approaching and put my jacket over my crotch.

One day I drove her to two clients. Don and Luigi were middle-aged partners, in their early forties, in the construction business. They were completing an extensive housing development with several model homes of original designs, yet harmonious with one and another,

Donald was a tall Anglo with a full head of straight brown hair. He was good-looking, taller than I was by a few inches. Don was refined, an engineer from a well-known university. His partner, Luigi, was even taller, wide-shouldered, with a heavily pockmarked face. He had a drooping mustache and had a full head of black wavy hair lacquered with a greasy pomade. Luigi was very earthy, but one sensed he could be dangerous. The two men seemed mismatched as partners. I foolishly wondered if they were lovers.

I had met them at a local builder's meeting months before. They were there with their wives. Don's wife, Nordica, looked like a Swedish princess. Luigi's wife Gina looked like a plump peasant character out of a Fellini film. The men treated me nicely, recommending I get involved in construction. Nordica ignored me but Gina pinched my cheek and winked at me.

The builders were self-made millionaires back when a million was a lot of money. Don drove a large black caddy sedan with short tail fins. Luigi had a red Alfa Roadster, and when he saw my eyes light up at the sight of the two-seater, he told me, if I wanted to try it out, "No problema."

Thinking back, I wondered if Luigi was connected to the local Mafia. There was a bump under his jacket where he kept a Colt .38 snub-nose revolver in a shoulder holster. At least, that's what my Mom had reported. How she knew, I never thought to ask.

That morning I had to help her carry a folio of drawings for potential billboards. They were large scale on heavy cardboard with tracing paper covering the images. There was one illustration of a young woman in a sparkling kitchen, another with a family group around a fireplace, and a third drawing that featured the curved staircase that was a common feature in each of their models. In fact, that was the name of the development, "Staircase to Happiness Homes." I think my Mom had thought up that slogan.

After I carried in the promotional material and set it down, and looked around, Luigi tossed me his brown pigskin leather key case with keys to the Alfa. The fine holes in the leather looked like Luigi's cheeks.

"The car—take it for a spin, Sonny, but keep it on the road."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir."

The car was beautiful, a racing red, and the canvas top was already down. I wasn't an expert at operating a four-speed on the floor. I had to restart the engine twice before my foot found the correct clutch timing. The big chromed dials on the dashboard housing the Tachometer for RPM's and its twin glass-covered disc showing MPH (miles per hour) were glistening in the morning sun.

I'd found a pair of wrap-around black sunglasses on the dashboard that I had no right to appropriate, but I did. With a puff of smoke and a staccato roar, I made a u-turn and drove down to the town that lay 3 miles away. There was a community college there, and a female baseball team was playing in the baseball stadium. I parked and watched the girls as they hit practice balls and ran the bases in their short shorts and colorful sweatshirts. You could see they all had natural breasts by the way their tits jiggled as they ran. Several black girls were on the team and seemed to be the most athletic. One stunning girl looked like Mary Wells, that member of the Supremes with a gorgeous ass.

Sometimes their white shorts slipped, and a flash of an ass crack caught my eye. I was looking for a former girlfriend, Betsy, whom I'd dated a few times and had gotten to third base before she dumped me for a better-looking guy. I'd since heard that he'd dumped her, and if the gate between her plump thighs was open once more, I wouldn't have minded a chance to drop a load inside. The closest I'd come on our dates was when I was humping her at the drive-in movie. She said she was having her period, so I came all over her naked tits. I thought it was great fun, but I'm not sure she felt the same way.

I watched the girls in vain, spotted a few good lookers, but Betsy with the wet tits never showed up. I took off with a roar, hoping I'd be noticed. I drove down the hill into the town square. There was an ice cream store where they made their own flavors. I went in and ordered a maple walnut sundae with caramel. If ever sent I was sent to prison for murder, I could not have asked for a better desert with my last meal.

The server, a middle-aged woman with a nose like an eagle's beak, took my order. If she had any tits, she'd did a good job hiding them. I took my time, finished my sundae, drank a glass of water that tasted of Clorox. I left a tip on the counter. I had hoped to spot some fresh college pussy, but nothing seemed to be available. I got up from the counter and went out to where I'd parked, hoping to snag a girl who needed a ride. That was how we often found tail before the age of internet dating.

There were no students in the deserted plaza. The car was fine. No one had crashed into it. I opened the low-slung door and sat for a few minutes in the warm sunlight. There was a pack of cigarettes in the door pocket, but I wasn't a smoker. When I opened the glove compartment, there was a fresh box of Maxum condoms. I guess Luigi was active—and large. I'd once tried on a Maxum. It was—too large. Certainly, they were not there for use on his fat wife. I imagined trying to fuck fat Gina, in this tiny car. There was no way her fat ass was going to fit inside, maybe leaning on the trunk? For a moment the image of her leaning on the back of the Alfa, belly down, skirt up, panties at her feet while I' was fucking her right in her fat ass gave me a hard-on.

When I put back the condom box, my finger snagged on a pair of pink parties, size extra small. Who else was Luigi shoving his big prick into?

When I got back to the model house where the guys had their office, someone had locked the front door. Not suspecting anything was awry, I went around the back, hoping to find an open door. The land rose in a small hill behind the home. I climbed up a few gravel-covered stairs and was able to look down through the back picture window at a strange dance.

There was my Mom, nude except for her boots and garter belt, running between the two naked men, spaced maybe twelve feet apart. When she reached each man, she'd turn, press her ass against their thighs. As they embraced her, their hands went on her large breasts, they'd stuff their cocks between her legs, fucking her from behind and wetting her pubic bush with their leaking cum.

As she continued this weird spectacle, she'd go down on her knees every once in a while to suck a drooping cock. Then up again, running to the other man who'd feel her tits, maybe kiss her and then spin her around and fuck her for a good number of thrusts before releasing her to service his buddy.

Finally, when Don had reached the point of no return, he put his hands on her shoulders, and she went down on her knees, as he pushed his erection in and out of her lips, wiggling his ass and then pausing as he pumped his cum into her mouth. She took his ejaculate with her eyes closed tight like it was some sacred ritual.

Mom was not at all timid and then ran to Luigi, holding on tightly onto his still erect cock and balls. The size of Luigi's cock amazed me—blood red and enormous. When he finished fucking her, she got on her knees. Mom seemed to have trouble getting his big member into her mouth. He helped by humping it deeper and shot his load between her cheeks. Mom struggled to swallow it, all the while squeezing his gargantuan balls, milking him of every drop of jizz. A trickle of his white cum ran down her lips and onto her neck.

Then she ran back to Don, who was beckoning with both arms. He was the better looking of the two men with a physique that women preferred. His cock was of a good-size but not tremendous. Don's testicles were smaller, the size of those black walnuts that grew wild. I guess he was very virile because even after he'd shot his first load in Mom's mouth, he was still ready to go again. He lifted her up and began fucking her frontally. She reciprocated, lifting her one leg up to curl around his ass as he held her full buttocks in his two hands.

Don continued rapidly humping, and then his mouth opened, and he yelled. I could hear it faintly. I could see he came for a second time, filling Mom's vagina to overflow. When he finally pulled out and released his tight grip, her bush was dripping wet with sticky cum. Her vagina looked very red and swollen. Her prominent clit had disappeared, retracted, hidden from view.

The men, now well-served, were drying themselves with a white towel. Both of them dressed. Mom wasn't bashful. She dressed in front of them with no panties. Where were Mom's red and black lace panties?

Luigi stepped forward to help hook her bra. Kissed and sucked both her nipples before letting her put the bra on. She wrapped her skirt around her waist but was naked underneath. He smiled when he saw she was leaving without panties. I could only imagine at some point she'd gotten the panties over her boots and perhaps stuck them in her boot. Mom told me later that Luigi was a panty thief.

Shocked by what I'd seen, a rush of excitement came over me. Without jerking myself off, I could feel pre-cum wetting my briefs.

The adults now finished their erotic display. I went around the front and sat on the porch. Eventually, I heard the door unlock and out pranced Mom, looking about the same as before, except for her mussed dark long hair.

"OK, let's go," she said. Luigi came out behind her and put his big hand on her shoulder and kissed her politely on the cheek.

When she got into the car. There was a smell I didn't recognize, something wild and musky. I noticed a white trail blistering down her neck, Luigi's sperm.

Luigi came over to the car and said, "How was the ride, kid?"

"Just great, thanks, Sir." I handed him back the keys.

I wanted to say, "How was your ride?" but I held my tongue.

Mom looked a little flushed as she got in the front seat of the Caddy. I made a u-turn and began the drive home. I was quiet for a few minutes. I knew I shouldn't say a word, but the words came spilling out.

"I saw those guys fucking you, Mom."

"What?"

"I saw you getting fucked and then sucking their cocks, especially that big dick of Luigi, and then you were blowing each of them when they finished fucking you."

She said nothing.

"How could you, Mom?"

"We are adults, Ralph. Sometimes we like to fool around. They signed the contract for $20,000. When men give you that kind of money, they expect something in return. I made a lot of money today. How much would you like?"

"I don't want your money, Mom. I want what those guys did to you."

"Then pull over. Stop the car!"

I didn't know what to expect. There was a clearing ahead where there were once a bunch of bushes. I turned the wheel and pulled off the road into the grassy area. When the car came to a stop, I turned it off, knowing a hot exhaust pipe can start a fire over cut hay.

"Come on my side," said Mom.

I got out of the Caddy and walked around to her side, opening the door.

Mom turned sideways and put her legs out the door. I watched as she lifted her skirt and spread her legs. I stared at her shapely thighs, her mons Venus and deep curly black pubic hair still wet and matted from her encounter at "Staircase."

"Drop your drawers. Let's do this quick."

I couldn't believe what was coming down. I quickly dropped my jeans and briefs. My dick was erect and bigger than I remembered.

"Come closer, "said Mom, as she grabbed my cock and pulled me onto her, her hand directing my penis to slide gracefully into her spunk-filled cavity.

"But don't kiss me. My breath is bad right now." I guess it was the taste of cum that made her feel self-conscious.

I grabbed for Mom's tits, still inside her sweater. She lifted her bra. I sucked on her big tits, and I fucked her hard and fast. Her wet sticky bush was unexpectedly a turn-on. Her vagina was large. My dick hardly made a dent, but somehow she tightened around my cock. I could feel the shoulders of her vagina lips pressing against my penis. I experimented, pulling out and slamming home. With her contraction, the cunt felt tighter. It was very exciting. I was afraid I'd hurt her, but I wanted her to feel me inside her. I wanted her to remember my dick from the other men who'd fucked her an hour before.

My eyes were closed. She never whimpered and tightened both her legs around my ass while grabbing my ass cheeks with her long manicured nails. It didn't take me long to cum. Those tight fingernails on my rump excited me all the more. I realized I was about to cum, to cum inside my Mommy. She wrapped her arms around my head and whispered,

"Yes, my darling, fuck your Mommy, shoot your cum inside me. You are the only one I will ever want inside me."

My penis was no longer under my control. It had a life of its own. It ejaculated a huge amount of sperm, one pulsation after another. I counted at least twelve.

I stayed there in her arms for a while until I could hear the singing of the birds in the trees and the crickets chirping. A passing motorist's engine roar caught my attention, but he had no way of knowing the forbidden act we were performing. As my cock ceased ejaculating, Mom sensed our moment was ending. She released her legs, which held me tight against her. I pulled my half-flaccid penis out of her wet vagina and stood back. I could see her sweet cunt, her curly pubes now wet with my sperm and probably mixed with Don's. I wasn't sure if Luigi had ejaculated his spunk inside her pussy, but so what? If so, the cum of the three of us mixed in Mom's wonderful pussy.

I pulled up my jeans, took a few steps back. I had to piss. I couldn't wait and began pissing into the grass. The yellow piss was mixed with cream. It had the added cum that was still inside my urethra. A strange idea quickly passed through my head. Should I go back and open her door and ask her to suck my cock clean? No, not his time. There would be future occasions for that, and I wanted her to rim my butt. I intended her to experience every intimacy with me beyond anything she had ever done with another man. That was how I was going to make her truly mine.

"That's good, good to piss after fucking," said Mom as she sat up, tucking her breasts back inside the red bra cups.

I thought maybe she was going to join me. How sexy it would be to see her squat and to smell her pee, but she stayed in the car, arranged her clothing, and pulled the door shut.

I shook off my cock, which had returned to its normal size, lifted my underwear, and buckled my jeans before getting back into the car.

Mom had found some Kleenex and was busy wiping the jizz off the outside of her pubes. I knew there were at least two loads, maybe three with mine included. As she tidied up, she rolled down the window and dropped the sperm-filled tissues outside.

 

https://highexistence.com/people/kuriwiwe/

https://forum.whole30.com/profile/148268-duyaqori/

https://wanelo.co/gigeqetu

http://forums.desmume.org/profile.php?id=408804

http://forum.pj64-emu.com/member.php?u=368889

https://startupxplore.com/en/person/morton-lavater

https://www.mioola.com/levizigi/

https://sharetv.com/user/nixafeci

https://www.pitnit.com/post/Qafp9jZHj681

http://www.gamer.ru/users/rumosale/rumosale-2

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 06

Sex Deprived Straight Guy Fucks Twink

Yes Professor Ch. 02